If you order this item, it will be sent to you as soon as we get it into stock again.
Notify me when the product will be in stock again!
Thank you for your interest! We will notify you by email when the product is back in stock.
The eSID3 is the third generation of a small tool that enhance the Saab driving experience in your Saab NG9-3 MY07 and newer by collecting hidden car data and present it to the driver on the buil-in SID (Saab Information Display) located in the instrument cluster.
It's easy to install in the OBD2 socket located under the steering wheel. Since it is controlled by the steering wheel controls it is perfectly integrated in the electrical system. Apart from lots of more information in the display, it is loaded with new features and functions that was never launched by Saab.
This is the third generation and the news for this release is below:
- Supports software updates through the MaptunerX (Coming 2021)
- Multiple languages in one unit: English, Swedish, German and French
- Automatic Hazard activation when panic braking with adjustable sensitivity
- Configurable digital output (Shift up-lamp for example) Cable kit sold separately
- Brake Distance
- AC Pressure
- Refuel Data
- Improved Quiescent Current
- More parameter from the ECU, for example
•Knock/Misifiring/Ignition for B207
•Misfiring/Fuel pressure/Oil pressure for B284
•Wastegate/EGR/Swirl/EGT for Z19 diesel engines
- More adjustable views
- Possibility to adjust folding mirrors with "short or long press" on lock
- Adjustable running time for auxillary heater
- Adjustable time for "Unlock light"
- Feature for adjustment of system clock setting (for after market radio units)
- Display icons in every view (rain sensor, diesel regenration active, cold weather indication etc)
All of the eSID2 functions is of course integrated in the new version and some of them improved:
Three-Blink when touching the turn indicator
Selectable Welcome Message
Momentary Fuel Consumption
Average Fuel Consumption
Manually controlled Wiper interval function
Turbo Boost Pressure
Engine Coolant Temperature
Intake Air Temperature
Automatic Gearbox Oil Temperature
XWD Oil/Clutch Temperature
Read/Clear ALL DTC’s in the entire vehicle (not only OBD)
Diesel Particle Filter Status
Set System Clock if using non-OEM radio/navigation
Automatic activation of Fog lights in Parklight position
Automatic activation of Fog lights with Full Beam
Exterior Light Activation
Start the Auxiliary Heater with the Key Remote